“Good food,good beer,good people,great prices.”
Review of Ted and Allen's Sports Grill - CLOSED

Ted and Allen's Sports Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 30, 2012

After our debacle at Baristas just down the street we stopped in here.Tom,the manager greeted us at the door and was very cordial and jovial.Our waitress,Desiree,was a delight.I had a quesidilia (spelling?) that was just gorgeous with more salsa and sour cream on the side than I could use.My girlfriend had some hot,hot chicken wings that she enjoyed immensely.Try the Golden Spike Breweries Apricot heffeweizen.It's amazing.We looked at the dinner menu and were planning on coming back there for dinner but we spent too long up in Zion so that by the time we got back they were just closing.It was only 9pm but it was also a Thurs. night.We were soooo disappointed,but that was our bad.If I'm ever back in Hurricane again I will be making a bee-line for Ted and Allen's.Kudos guys.Keep up the good work.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Ted & Allen's doesn't get really fancy but it is dependable for a satisfactory meal. It is a sports bar so be prepared for the TV to be on while you eat. I've never had a bad meal though some are better than others. Had the pastrami sandwich this time. Very good and worth the price which was competitive. Service was great.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We eat here once or twice a month, I'd rate it 3.5 stars if that was an option. The salads (Cobb and salmon and burgers are very good. It has a very good beer selection. The staff is consistantly friendly and the food is good. It's what I expect from a sports bar and grill and would recvommend it for a good casual dining experience.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I live in St George and come to hurricane once a week to visit my mother. I went to Ted and Allen's about a year ago, it wasn't that great. I decided to take my mom there for lunch. It was so good, my mom had fish and chips (thats what she gets every where she goes) she loved it. I had the chicken sandwich, the chicken was so juicy. The waitress said they merinate the chicken over night. My husband had the 1/2 pound philly cheese burger. It was cooked just how he liked it. It must have been at least 2 pounds with all the primerib, peppers, cheese, onions, tomato's, mushrooms and hamburger and it came with a salad. The waitress talked us into trying there new homemade triple layer carrot cake. It was the best carrot cake I have ever tasted. So glad we stopped here, our total bill including tip was only $35, can't beat that anywhere. If your ever in hurricane you should try Ted and Allen's.

Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

We were greeted by one of the owners, seated quickly, and got our drinks right away! I had a burger which was delicious. My husband had a philly, it was also great. we will go again!!