“good food at a decent price”
Review of Ted and Allen's Sports Grill - CLOSED

Ted and Allen's Sports Grill
Cuisines: American
Hurricane, Utah
“good food at a decent price”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We eat here once or twice a month, I'd rate it 3.5 stars if that was an option. The salads (Cobb and salmon and burgers are very good. It has a very good beer selection. The staff is consistantly friendly and the food is good. It's what I expect from a sports bar and grill and would recvommend it for a good casual dining experience.

• Visited July 2012

Springdale, Utah
“I give it a second chance, so glad I did”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I live in St George and come to hurricane once a week to visit my mother. I went to Ted and Allen's about a year ago, it wasn't that great. I decided to take my mom there for lunch. It was so good, my mom had fish and chips (thats what she gets every where she goes) she loved it. I had the chicken sandwich, the chicken was so juicy. The waitress said they merinate the chicken over night. My husband had the 1/2 pound philly cheese burger. It was cooked just how he liked it. It must have been at least 2 pounds with all the primerib, peppers, cheese, onions, tomato's, mushrooms and hamburger and it came with a salad. The waitress talked us into trying there new homemade triple layer carrot cake. It was the best carrot cake I have ever tasted. So glad we stopped here, our total bill including tip was only $35, can't beat that anywhere. If your ever in hurricane you should try Ted and Allen's.

• Visited July 2012
“Great burger & fries”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

We were greeted by one of the owners, seated quickly, and got our drinks right away! I had a burger which was delicious. My husband had a philly, it was also great. we will go again!!

Burleson, Texas
“Kids eat free on Tuesday”
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

We were in town and looking for something other than fast food. We stopped in and were greeted in a very friendly manner. Our waitress was also very friendly and the service was good. The food was nothing amazing, but was good and reasonably priced, especially since all our kids ate free. The beer was cold and the mugs were huge. Six bucks for a 32 oz draft. We would go again.

Santa Clarita, California
“Total fail!!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I called the week of 5/28/12 and spoke with Tom to reserve seating for 34 at this restaurant on 6/8/12 . Tom said they could handle us with no problem. On 6/8/12 at about 8 in the morning I called the restaurant to verify as I always do. It's a good thing I called because they had no record of my request. Needless to say we had to scramble to find another eatery which we did and they welcomed us with open arms. Stay away from Ted ans Allens if you have a reservation.

Visited June 2012