“Total fail!!!”
Review of Ted and Allen's Sports Grill - CLOSED

Ted and Allen's Sports Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I called the week of 5/28/12 and spoke with Tom to reserve seating for 34 at this restaurant on 6/8/12 . Tom said they could handle us with no problem. On 6/8/12 at about 8 in the morning I called the restaurant to verify as I always do. It's a good thing I called because they had no record of my request. Needless to say we had to scramble to find another eatery which we did and they welcomed us with open arms. Stay away from Ted ans Allens if you have a reservation.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Would not spend any money here unless you wanted a quick drink, a lousy sandwich, and then get the heck out. You are seriously better off driving to the small town south of Zion for food, even if it is 20 minutes each way!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Every time I eat at this restaurant the food is dry over cooked and the staff is unfreindly

1  Thank John R
Reviewed November 18, 2011

The detailed description of the food on the menu does not match the actual food at all. The bread was nothing more than Wonder White Sandwich bread. The sausage patties were the thin pre-formed, pre-cooked variety that they didn't even bother to grill. (They seemed to be steamed or heated in a crock-pot for quick distribution.) The Ranchero Alfredo, described to have peppers and mushrooms was 95 % pasta with a greyish Alfredo sauce, and maybe 3 pepper slices and two mushroom pieces. And worst of all, when I brought the fact that their butter was rancid on the garlic bread to the attention of the waitress, the manager had to give us a visit to argue that it was fresh, and it was the garlic that I was tasting. Great way to keep customers, Duffus! BUT, we did have a delightful waitress in Brittany. Thanks at least for that. Won't be returning to eat at Ted and Allen's though. McDonalds would be better, and I RARELY eat at McDonalds!

1  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The only thing we were looking for was a place to watch a football game while going from Point A to Point B and stumbled upon Ted and Allen's. It was GREAT! The restaurant itself was simple, but clean and had a good vibe.

We ordered the french dip, california wrap, and the philly. All were DELICIOUS! (My french dip was one of the best I've ever had). The service was also wonderful. Our service was very fast and attentive, and Tom even came out and helped us make our choices for dessert (and it was delicious too).