“The.Best.Sandwiches.On.The.Planet.Period.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Thank God for the likes of Tripadviser for getting us onto this place, because we would never have stumbled upon it otherwise - it's not quite as 'Main Street' as its title (or street name) may suggest.

The service was oh so friendly and homely.. and the food... well:

I've eaten a few sandwiches in my time, but nothing, not one sandwich, has beaten the ones we bought from here.  They are off-the-scale amazing.

All three of us ordered one each to-go for our lunch in Zion National Park later that day.  And when we were eating them (beside a waterfall with a pretty stunning backdrop), every single other trekker had watering mouths and wanted us to share.  Share we did not - I couldn't possibly have spared any!!

I had the vegetarian sandwich, and the two boys with me had the meatier options.  All of us kept saying "Oh Lord, this is good" and "oh wow" between each bite.

Seriously - if you're lucky enough to be in the vacinity of this place, go try it.  You won't regret it!

Thanks Main Street Cafe!  I wish I could come see you more often...

There are newer reviews for Main Street Cafe

Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is where the locals eat. This is also where tourists go...it's one of those great places. The food is excellent, the atmosphere is terrific, and you can enjoy the great weather and eat outside! They only serve breakfast and lunch, so get there in time. Omlettes are the best. Burgers are wonderful. Coffee is always warm. Plus, if you get time, there is a quilt store and a bead store next door.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The owner, Kevin, and his staff are super nice. Ask him to show you the "world's smallest kitchen!" Our soup and sandwich were excellent . . . just a very pleasant surprise.

NOTE: Somehow the link to their menu takes you to some other restaurant. Since they are only open for breakfast and lunch, it can't be theirs.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

A great place to eat while your in the area. The1/2 lb burgers are cooked on the grill outside and are delicious. The sandwichs are also very good. You get chips and homemade salsa with your burgers which is a nice changup from regular chips. The service is excellent and the staff is very friendly. There is an outside area with plenty of tables for you to sit and enjoy this nice peaceful area.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love this place. My wife and I try to hit it at least once a week. Great food, great prices. There is another place in town that brags about their fare, but will rape your wallet. Main St. Café simply delivers an excellent product at a fair price and appreciates every customer that walks in the door, not just the tourist.

1  Thank digpaddlesports