“Three hour tour”

Southern Utah Adventure Center
More attraction details
Owner description: With trails accessible right from our shop it is the best place to rent ATVs/UTVs. Ride in Warner Valley or the dunes on Sand Mountain or take a tour, the guides know the history and geology of the area and enjoy sharing it with their guests. You can hire a guide for part of your rental time to get you acquainted with the area and then go where you want for the rest of your time. Coral Pink Sand dunes and the amazing Yellow Jacket/Pahrunaweap trail are within driving distance and we rent trailers to take the vehicles there. We have boat and jet ski rentals for the nearby lakes Sand Hollow and Quail Creek. Lake Powell is 2 hours away. The best equipment and a knowledgeable staff ensure you get the most out of this vacation getaway.
Denver, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Three hour tour”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife, two sons, and I did the 3 hour tour on 2 Razors and had a blast! Brian and his dog Bo gave us an experience that will last a lifetime. Brian was very personable and informative and the very energetic Bo just loved being along for the ride. We covered different types of terrain from dirt to rocks to sand and saw things that 99% of tourists miss out on.
Climbing the "sand bowl" was a blast, but make sure that you fully understand the route because you will not be able to watch your guide conquer it before it's your turn. Do exactly what he tells you to and you will be fine. My wife was not as fortunate. She turned into the hill too much and rolled over. The machine protected her and my 12 year old well and there were no injuries other than their pride and very sandy bodies. The cosmetic damage to the machine was covered because it was a tour and not a rental. I tell this story not to scare anyone, but rather just to make sure that you fully understand the instructions .We carried on and enjoyed the rest of the trip. This was our first time on Razors and they are very easy to operate. Take the goggles that they offer you for the dusty parts of the trail. Brian had a cooler of cold water for us to enjoy.
This is a very professional outfit. Budget for this in your vacation and you will not be sorry.

Visited July 2013

Scarsdale, New York
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“What a great day for all ages!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

From start to finish, these guys could not have run a better operation. Every phone call pleasant, all information accurate and WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! We did this with our kids 4 and 7 and my parents. EVERYONE LOVED IT. We took quad bikes and the wildcat. Kids were thrilled, my mom who i never would expect to like it, loved it. My dad, husband and I all enjoy ATVs but the area made it even more special. Brian was our guide and he was so great with information and attention to the kids! Thanks for a great day!

Visited June 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Family Fun Day”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

First time ever driving an RZR4. Guys at place were very I formative and friendly. Our tour guide Zack was great!

If traveling with kids I recommend the 3hr tour. Not too short, not too long. Kids loved it.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rcpb2000
Houston, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Arizona Trip 2013”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We went to Kanab, Utah and wanted to go Dune Buggying in Hog Canyon, SUAC totally worked with us. They delivered the Razor to Kanab and we had the best time. We rented to Razor X for 24 hours and it was well worth the price. They were so helpful and cooperative. My brother had used them before and he highly reccomended them. I will use them again when we go back to Kanab. We have more exploring to do.

Visited April 2013
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Amazing trip through the desert and dunes”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We took a 4 hour 4 wheel trip with Randall as a guide. We started out slow as he assessed our abilities and then he gradually increased the challenges until we actually were going up (and down) amazing dunes. We saw dinasaur tracks, went to Pierce Fort, viewed Sand Hollow Reservoir from on high. Randall obviously loves the desert and it shows! We loved this trip and recommend this for anyone......we are in our early 60s and had minimal experience with 4 wheelers!

Visited March 2013