We stayed 2 nights here - so we could tour Zion.
The staff were very friendly and we made use of the microwave and fridge - as the Wal Mart Super Center is just down the road.
The bed was comfortable, the rooms clean and very quiet.
We enjoyed the breakfast both mornings - especially the waffles and fancy coffees.
We also used the pool (small but wet lol) and the hot tub. Great after a long day of hiking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn Zion The Quality Inn® Zion hotel in Hurricane, UT gives you more for your hard-earned money. We’re located right off Interstate 15 near the Sky Mountain Golf Course and Zion National Park. You’ll find plenty of other sites and activities to explore near our Hurricane hotel, some of which include: - St. George Municipal Airport - Snow Canyon State Park - Dixie State University - Hurricane Valley Heritage Park Museum - St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site Our Hurricane hotel caters to both vacationing tourists and business travelers alike with complimentary services and amenities such as: - Free WiFi - Outdoor heated pool( Seasonl) - Guest laundry services Each guest room is furnished standard amenities like TVs, hair dryers, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards. Get your money's worth at the Quality Inn Zion. Hurricane hotels like ours help you relax and focus on the people and experiences you came for. Book now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Quality Inn Zion Park Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Zion Hotel Hurricane
- Zion Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Hurricane
- Hurricane Comfort Inn
- Quality Inn Zion Park Area Hurricane, Utah