Stayed in this hotel for the St.George Marathon, and wouldn't go back. Even took pictures to send to the Days Inn HQ for proof this place isn't holding up to the Days Inn standard. Just a quick list of the problems we had....
1. Sheets on bed aren't fitted, so they kept sliding off.
2. Beds were never vacuumed underneath, nothing too bad underneath, but some advil tablets, bread twisties and torn tissue paper.
3. Door didn't closer properly so sound from hall was bad, luckily although the hotel was full, few people were poking around late at night.
4. Furniture was broke, again not functionally broken, but broken wood on several pieces.
5. My 4 yr old caught a lizard in our room, which was actually kind of fun...but....come on.
6. Rarely an attendant at desk.
7. Shower curtain rail was broken so it drooped down.
8. TV and microwave not secured, so watch out little kids that pull on stuff.
9. Dead roach in front of ice machine on first floor just laid there for more than a day, was there when we left.
The good...hot water, no smell, clean toilet, clean tub, orange juice and coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Hurricane is now under NEW MANAGEMENT! Come check us out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Hurricane/zion National Park Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - Hurricane Hotel Hurricane
- Hurricane Days Inn
- Days Inn Hurricane/Zion National Park Area Utah