Our room had bed bugs. When we got to the room it wasn't amazing, but it was cheap so we didn't expect amazing. We put our kids to sleep and then around 10:30 noticed a bug crawling on their bed. When we killed the bug it left a blood stain. A minute later we found another bug in the bathroom. It too had blood when we killed it. We had never seen bed bugs before so we looked it up on our phone and sure enough the pictures matched. We found 3 more bugs while waking up our kids and packing everything back up so we could leave the hotel.
The manager did give us a refund, but we still had to find a place to stay for the night. We also had to go through all of our stuff to make sure we didn't take any bed bugs with us. It was a bad experience and I would never go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Hurricane is now under NEW MANAGEMENT! Come check us out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Hurricane/zion National Park Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - Hurricane Hotel Hurricane
- Hurricane Days Inn
- Days Inn Hurricane/Zion National Park Area Utah