We had 2 queen beds and a pull out couch, the pull out was broken so we couldn't put anyone on it. Got a roll away and sheets for the couch for kids to sleep on. The room smelled weird and was humbid inside so... it was cooler in yhe wallway the bathroom smelled like sulfer when the water was on in the sink. Wasn't the best. Could have been better for what we paid!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Hurricane is now under NEW MANAGEMENT! Come check us out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Hurricane/zion National Park Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - Hurricane Hotel Hurricane
- Hurricane Days Inn
- Days Inn Hurricane/Zion National Park Area Utah