Booked 2 rooms for a 1 night on route to Page, Arizona via Zion National Park.
Both clean and tidy. Coffee-makers in room. Indoor pool popular with my 11yr old,
Breakfast adequate, although breakfast area small.
Only complaint was that wifi didnt work, but as only staying 1 night, not really a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Hurricane is now under NEW MANAGEMENT! Come check us out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Hurricane/zion National Park Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - Hurricane Hotel Hurricane
- Hurricane Days Inn
- Days Inn Hurricane/Zion National Park Area Utah