“Wonderful”

Franck's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Franck's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Holladay
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 6200 South
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife and I and a business associate recently had dinner at Franck's Restaurant. It was one of the best restaurant dinners we have ever had. I don't know why it has taken us so long to go there. The staff was excellent, the environment wonderful, the food perfect, and the value outstanding. We can't wait to return.

1  Thank Carl S

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband and I dined at this gem last night. From the valet experience to being greeted warmly to our server, Marla, it was a 10+experience for us. Franck even came out to ask how we had enjoyed our meal and introduce himself. I had the sea bass and my husband had the marlin and both were very cooked to perfection and served with such a flare. Our server was very helpful in explaining dishes we had questions about and oh, save room for dessert. My husband had the coconut cake and brought half of it home and I had the apple tart. We would most likely split a dessert next time if we have room. I highly recommend this restaurant and it does fill up so you must make a reservation and go early if you want a little more quiet to begin with. This is now one of our favorite places that is nearby and we can't wait to see it in the fall and winter.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for some fresh fish and got more than we bargained for. We felt a bit under-dressed and spent a little more than we had planned but were very satisfied. The food, with all the unique sauces, was amazing. The cherry chipotle soup, the FILO wrapped marlin, and sea bass were incredible. I even put down my desert spoon in order to rave about things. We will be back.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Very unique experience. It's a great little spot with a very nice atmosphere. It is very intimate. Very creative menu. Excellent service. You can watch a screen that shows the kitchen plating your food.

1  Thank Carid W
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I were lucky enough to be treated to a wonderful meal at this lovely restaurant. We have lived here over 20 years and never knew this great restaurant was hidden away just off the interstate. I'm glad we found it. Here's what we ate: for appetizers we had escargot, mushroom tart and mussels, the only tiny complaint being that two of the ten or so mussels were gritty. The soup was smoked tomato with cocoa, which was amazing. For entrees we had meatloaf, scallops, sea bass and chicken. Everyone loved their entrees--no complaints, just enjoyment. For dessert we had the lemon trio which consisted of lemon creme brulee, lemon ice cream and a tiny slice of lemon cake. Unfortunately, the cake was tough & tasteless and the ice cream had no lemon flavor at all. The brulee was tasty. We had the recommended wine pairing with each course and they were well-matched. . The servers were friendly and the place was relatively quiet for a Saturday night--that is, we could talk without going hoarse. Keep in mind that this place is pricey, so it's a wonderful place to go for a special occasion.