“Delicious!”

Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Holladay
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 10, 2017

I just tried this restaurant for the first time. We went for lunch during the week, and there were only a handful of customers in there, so it was pretty quiet. I don't have a ton of experience with Mediterranean food, so I was excited to try something different. I ordered the Moroccan Chicken (normally a dinner-only item that they were offering as a lunch special) and from the first bite, it was WONDERFUL! The flavors were so complex yet amazing. The couscous was so smooth and tender. The chicken was cooked perfectly. Everything just worked together so well, my mouth is practically watering just thinking about it now. ;) The person I was there with ordered the chicken kabob platter, and it looked great! The portions are very generous, and everything just looks/smells/tastes amazing. Highly recommend! Looking forward to going back and trying some more of their dishes!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank kyleehd023

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Been coming here for years and we're never disappointed. The menu never changes so if you find something you like... I find the specials don't necessarily change much either. ☺ The food and flavors and service are very good. The food is fresh and hot. Always consistent. Good vegan and vegetarian optiins.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank judyt639
Reviewed July 28, 2017

I recently took my sister for her Birthday lunch. We both had outstanding food and we each ordered a different Lebonese wine. The wine was very good and paired nicely with our meals. Service was very good. I think almost all employees made sure we were good as they walked by either pouring more water, taking an extra plate etc. It was overall a wonderful experience. I was introduced to Layla when my daughter was a vegan. It does have great vegan choices also.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Donnis M
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Roll and fries are great, and I haven't had a main dish yet I haven't liked.
The Musakhen and the Curry are good.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank allen46
Reviewed July 5, 2017

The innkeeper of our B & B recommended this spot to us for dinner. We had a little problem finding parking since there was a food truck night in the lot across the street from the restaurant. Once we were inside we were welcomed and seated at a nice table near the window. The food we ordered was tasty and well seasoned. I had the hummus appetizer and my husband had the New England clam chowder to start. Both were very good. We had the spinach pie for our main course. It is a little like spanakopita but with a doughier crust. Very flavorful. The place isn't too big so reservations are probably a good idea. Our waiter was very friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: June 2017