“Reliable Food and Service”

Layla Mediterranean Grill & Mezze
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Holladay
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Been coming here for years and we're never disappointed. The menu never changes so if you find something you like... I find the specials don't necessarily change much either. ☺ The food and flavors and service are very good. The food is fresh and hot. Always consistent. Good vegan and vegetarian optiins.

1  Thank Judy T

Reviewed July 28, 2017

I recently took my sister for her Birthday lunch. We both had outstanding food and we each ordered a different Lebonese wine. The wine was very good and paired nicely with our meals. Service was very good. I think almost all employees made sure we were good as they walked by either pouring more water, taking an extra plate etc. It was overall a wonderful experience. I was introduced to Layla when my daughter was a vegan. It does have great vegan choices also.

1  Thank Donnis M
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Roll and fries are great, and I haven't had a main dish yet I haven't liked.
The Musakhen and the Curry are good.

1  Thank allen46
Reviewed July 5, 2017

The innkeeper of our B & B recommended this spot to us for dinner. We had a little problem finding parking since there was a food truck night in the lot across the street from the restaurant. Once we were inside we were welcomed and seated at a nice table near the window. The food we ordered was tasty and well seasoned. I had the hummus appetizer and my husband had the New England clam chowder to start. Both were very good. We had the spinach pie for our main course. It is a little like spanakopita but with a doughier crust. Very flavorful. The place isn't too big so reservations are probably a good idea. Our waiter was very friendly and efficient.

1  Thank 14Art14Trout
Reviewed June 23, 2017

Expect your tastebuds to thank you after an encounter with Layla, aka confetti. The chef has special talent in the presentation of flavors. Coming here would be a treat for us. And the service is wonderful too! Outdoor patio available in the summer.

1  Thank Cindy S