Nice comfortable place to stay the night before heading out for snowmobiling. It was nice to be able to not have to wake up extra early to head to the mountains. They have comfortable beds, indoor pool and a restaurant on property so you don't have to go far. I wouldn't probably stay for a week but a night or two while snowmobiling is just perfect. One thing to be aware of there isn't cell phone coverage at the lodge, AT&T didn't work at all, but they do have internet on the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For some of the best lodging in Utah, try Daniels Summit Lodge. Here you can enjoy the beauties of the Uinta National forest while getting in some unique experiences and activities to make your trip unforgettable, like snowmobile rentals and tours right in Utah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Daniels Summit Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daniels Summit Hotel Heber City
- Summit Heber City
- Heber City Summit
- Daniels Summit Lodge Heber City, Utah