“Great Breakfast, Fast & Friendly Service”
Review of Hub Cafe

Hub Cafe
Ranked #38 of 65 Restaurants in Heber City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We were staying in Midway and happened upon this restaurant while looking for a place to have breakfast. They serve breakfast all day, open 364 days a week, only closed on Christmas.
Very accomodating, friendly and fast service. Yummy breakfast for very little $$. Great hot coffee. Must try the sausage pattie vs. the links. Only complaint, the hashbrowns could use more crisping.
Returned every day for our 4 day stay!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Me and a friend went there to try out their breakfast we sat down for about 10 minutes before the waitress "Molly" approach us and get our order we ordered for coffee and of course the regular breakfast item ... 15 minutes after no coffee yet and saw Molly going back and forth in the dining area empty handed .. Call her attention and say " hi can we have our coffee at least please " she walk out and say " your not the only one here " came back and throwing and spilling our coffee to our table without saying anything and went to the next table, called her attention again and told here" I don't think you should say that " referring to her previous comment she responded to me by saying " I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK " and stormed out .... We stood up and left the place. Warning to all if you want a good customer service don't ever go to this place and if you still wanna try it out remember the name MOLLY ... Good luck!!!!

Ronald
Rht2769@yahoo.com

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband took me to The Hub Cafe on our way home from Vernal. He had told me stories about this place and it's excellent cole slaw. The "best" he'd ever had. On the way up he told me the story again and so on the way back from Vernal he must have decided he needed some of their cole slaw. I had a fish sandwich which they call the Sea Burger. My husband had a Hub Burger. My fish was okay, nothing to get excited about but definitely not the worst I ever had. The funny part is there is no cole slaw on the menu. I guess a lot can change in 40 years :-D The restaurant is still in it's 1933 form. It needs updating and it's not the cleanest restaurant I've eaten in. The bathroom is also in need of repairs and a good scrubbing. I'd never ask to go back again but it was fun to eat some place my husband used to go to as a teenager, even if we didn't get that out of this world cole slaw.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband & I have eaten at the Hub Cafe many times when we have been in Heber City & have really enjoyed our meals, the wait staff, & the small town atmosphere. I totally disagree with the comment Dirty!!!!! I have never seen the wait staff eat off the floor & that was an entirely rude comment. They are competent & very friendly & very helpful. The food there is great. I really like the breakfast & one of my favorites is the indian taco on their scones. Everything I have eaten when we have been there has been very good. We spend a week in Aug. & then a couple of other times a year in Midway, Ut. just up the road from Heber City. We always make a point to eat at the Hub Cafe. One of our favorite things to eat while there is the fresh peach pie. You have never had fresh peach pie anywhere that could top the Hub's peach pie. People drive from all over to have a slice of the pie or even take a pie home as we have done several times. It is to die for. So to the person who commented "Dirty"!!!!!!! Maybe you should just stay home & cook you own meals because no business needs anyone that can make such rude statements to patronize their businesses. It was not warrantied in the least. Did you have a bad day? Please think before you speak next time & think of what you are saying. A choice of words could better describe your experience instead of making statements that are not true.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We were at a fishing tournament at Strawberry Lodge. We are always looking for a hole in the wall find. This place was filthy. The floors weren't cleaned in months. The wait staff eats on the floor and then serves you without washing their hands. The food sucks!!!!!!!