Lodge at Stillwater
Holiday Inn Express Heber City(Heber City)(Great Value!)
$73
Daniels Summit Lodge(Heber City)(Great Value!)
$129
$125
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Heber Valley Hotel(Heber City)(Great Value!)
$106
$138
$82
$69
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley(Park City)
$235
  • Breakfast included
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$169
Mac's Motel(Heber City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Black Bear Lodge(Park City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsunderground parkingliving roomslopestanfireplaceskiunitnetworksnow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was at the Lodge at Stillwater last week. It was my first stay in this lodge. I was very impressed by the friendly and accommodating staff.
We loved all the different locations to sit and read or just chat. They have a beautiful view of the lake, very peaceful and calm environment. If I could imagine a Lodge, this property would be what I would imagine.
We loved the room! It was great to have the room separate from the living space. My husband could go to bed and I could stay up without keeping him awake. I really enjoyed staying here and I would recommend Stillwater to my friends/family.

Room Tip: Choose a room that has a separate bedroom from the living space. This is great for couples that go to bed at separate times or who have a little one that needs to go to bed early.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rene J
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed at the Lodge at Stillwater the night before a family wedding that was held there. We were very pleased to be allowed to have a late check out so that we wouldn't have to spend the morning shopping in Park City in our dressy clothes. The Lodge did everything they could to make the wedding come off just right. Very attentive. We did not use the pool or hot tubs so can't say how they were. As we travel we usually stay in Marriott properties. The Lodge isn't quite as plush as those but still very nice and the complementary breakfast was really good. Being as close to Park City as it is, it is a great value for a resort area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank golflady7
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stayed at Lodge at Stillwater for 1 week in February 2013, through TAN. We were more than pleased with our room (1BR, 2BA) with a full kitchen and fireplace. Everything was very clean and nicely decorated. The location was perfect for skiing in nearby Park City. A short 10 minute drive to Park City, Deer Valley and Canyons. (Deer Valley was our favorite!) We also rented skis and snowshoes right on site from Adventure Haus and those guys were GREAT. They gave us tips on where to snowshoe off the beaten path and we really enjoyed it.

We used the outdoor hot tubs a few nights to ease our sore muscles. :-) They also had a little game room downstairs with a pool table, etc. but we never go to use that. It's also nice that there is a bar on site for a drink/snack if you want.

My only complaint is that there is rarely someone at the front desk. The lobby area looks deserted most of the time. We needed some additional dishwasher soap and it was hard to find someone.

The underground parking is a plus and we never had trouble finding a spot. Overall we were more than pleased with our stay!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rachelrosy
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Pros
I really enjoyed this hotel. We stayed in a room with a kitchen because we wanted to make a nice dinner and it came with everything we needed. The views were great, the price was great, and the fireplace was a nice touch.

Cons
Their pool and hot tubs were not open. When we booked the room we asked if they were going to be open and we were told yes. No one told us they were under construction. I left a jacket in the room and called a week later to see if it were still there and they said someone had already picked it up. I did not pick it up nor did anyone else. I just wonder how someone would react if they left something more valuable like a camera and were told that somehow it wasn't proven that the person who picked it up was who stayed in the room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley60922
Misty D, General Manager at Lodge at Stillwater, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Ashley60922

Thank you for staying with us at The Lodge at Stillwater. The pool is closed for the winter and may appear to be under construction as it has the "caution" tape up due to the fact that some guests chose to walk on the frozen ice on the cover. All three hot tubs have been and still are open and functioning. They do have a cover on them to retain heat between guest usage. I apologize for the confusion on this.

As for the item left behind, there was a miscommunication regarding that. You received a phone call the same day notifying you that your item is here and available for you to pick up.

We strive to make each guests visit here at The Lodge at Stillwater the best it can be. And we continue to grow daily with great emphasis on customer satisfaction. We apologize that we fell short in your view.

Sincerely
Misty

Reviewed February 5, 2013

My friends and I stayed at Stillwater Lodge for Sundance in January 2013. Stillwater isn't in Park City, it's about a 10-15 minute drive from Park City's main street, so if proximity to Park City is important keep that in mind. The hotel offers a shuttle and it was a huge help for late night partying if don't want to drink and drive. Our room is beautifully decorated and had all the amenities that we wanted. The views are spectacular. David, the property manager, was totally helpful and the staff at Stillwater were really, really sweet. David even bought us ice cream with all the fixings because of a mix up in picking us up in the shuttle from Park City. We had a great time and even though Stillwater was not in Park City we will definitely stay there again for Sundance next year.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends