See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

After having travelled for almost 12 hours we were very fortunate to find this place available.
The landlady / manager was most helpful.
We were pleased to find our room which had 2 double beds and very comfortable too, bath & shower. Lovely clean towels with soaps and shampoo. None of which I expected but was delighted it was all there.
Television, fridge and coffee machine too. So impressed we booked a second night.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed February 7, 2016

We stayed at Mac Motel this past weekend Feb 5 to Feb 6. I was cautious about the motel since it was a mom and pop type of place and not a chain hotel like we were use to. What a nice Surprise to arrive and the staff was friendly and very helpful. The rooms were actually quite nice. Very clean and comfortable. My only con was the firm mattresses. If you like a firm mattress you will love this motel. The price was really reasonable. I will stay here again. rather than the high price hotels near by. Loved our stay. Highly recommend you give this place a try.

Room Tip: I think all rooms were equally good
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2015

We knew we were in trouble when we opened the door and saw the space heater. The parking is atrocious! It is pet friendly, which is why we chose this motel. There are eating places close by for convenience. Almost slid off the edge of the bed because the mattress was so broken down.

Room Tip: no suggestion, don't know of any good room.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

On the positive side the room was clean, priced right, there was a microwave, refrigerator and a coffee machine. The beds were your typical Motel 6 type bed which I didn't find hard to sleep in. It was close to town. Since we were in the back of the motel you could hear the busy road a little bit (probably much worse towards the front of the motel)
On the negative side if you are over 6 foot tall you will find the bed hard to sleep in because they are short beds. The flies were a nuisance until we walked to Walgreens and bought a fly swatter, which we left for the next guest to use. The walls are not sound proof just your typical motel walls where you can hear the noisy guest next door. I also noticed that this motel had no big rig parking so if you were towing something this would not be the motel for you as no place to turn around or park.

If you are looking for a cheap comfortable place to sleep (ie 2 nights for the price of one night at another motel) I would suggest here.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed October 2, 2015 via mobile

Stopped here after driving through after 300 miles as getting tired and with a Subway opposite and Walmart just around the corner.

Everything is down to price and having paid 100+ the last week in various Colorado hotels to find this sub $100 including taxes was a big surprise.
Staff are as standard.
Twin room was nice tidy, with old box tv, microwave and coffee percolator.
Shower was spot on, nice and hot!
Internet was touch and go, didn't alway work.

For the price I'd happily return.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends