My adult daughter and I enjoyed our stay at this conveniently located Holiday Inn Express. We were there for 2 nights. The first night we did experience an uncomfortable situation. The young man that was minding the front desk had several friends visiting that evening. They seemed to be partying and just being normal teenagers having a good time, but not knowing them, we were not going to risk going out to the pool and spa without any other people around. The next morning we make the manager aware of the problem. She assured us that she would talk to the employee about our complaint. The second day went off without incident. The room was very clean, the breakfast was good, and all the personal was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located about 20 minutes from Park City, and less than 5 minutes from Heber City Historical Railroad. We rode the train down through Provo Canyon. Which is about a 3 hour round trip. Gorgeous scenery! If you are traveling to Park City or a surrounding area ,this is an excellent place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Heber City is nestled in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, a great location just minutes from Salt Lake City and Park City. With its breathtaking views, it is the perfect choice for a couple s weekend getaway or a wide variety of family excursions! Wasatch County offers events including, Cowboy Poetry, Rodeos, Swiss Days and much more. The Sundance Film Festival, which is considered the premier US showcase for American and International Independent films, is located 15 minutes from Heber City. If you re looking for outdoor activities, you ll be surrounded by some of the greatest hiking and biking trails Heber Valley has to offer. Take in the beauty of the award winning golf courses; Wasatch Golf Course, Soldier Hollow and The Homestead. If water activities are on your agenda, you ll find what you re looking for at some of the greatest reservoirs in Utah including, Deer Creek Reservoir, Strawberry Reservoir and Jordanelle Reservoir. We are just a short drive to some of the greatest ski areas in Utah such as, Park City Mountain Resort, The Canyons, Deer Valley, Sundance and Soldier Hollow. Relax in our warm indoor pool & hot tub and Stay Smart with our complimentary breakfast buffet featuring hot cinnamon rolls and freshly brewed coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Heber City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Heber City Hotel Heber City
- Holiday Inn Heber City
- Heber City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Heber City Utah