Review Highlights
BAD ASS!!! COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YA'LL!!! :)

Freaking awesome.... Only thing is, that I wish they would be able to open a bit earlier so I'd be... read more

Reviewed yesterday
MrBarela
West Valley City, Utah
Excellent Service

Our company always comes back to Uinta Rec for various UTV rentals. Their customer service is... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
MSISLC
Salt Lake City, Utah

All reviews side by side these guys great machines snow bike two seater great service ran great in great condition rented snowmobiles top notch paddle boards rental company off road great company wave runners trail head national forest
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have loved each of our several experiences with Uinta Recreation and would highly recommend for all families!

1  Thank ashleywinalski
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a wonderful first time experience for my wife an I. Neither of us had ever driven a sXs before and the staff was very helpful. The directions were easy and the views we amazing. The maps were detailed and pick up and drop off was smooth. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a great time.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They had Everything ready. Forest maps, Instructions safety orientation. The machines ran great had no problems at all. This was my 2nd time to use their services there will definitely be a 3rd time. Always there was a small issue with our billing they took care of it immediately when I called them couldn't have gone better.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family of 5 did a half day rental and had a blast!!! The views were beautiful and the staff at Uinta Recreation were great! Thank you much! We will definitely rent again on our next trip back!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Rented a mountain bike from these guys. Very friendly, knowledgable, and accommodating staff. Great price. Would highly recommend.