Mountain Ridge Cabins and Lodging
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Bryce Zion Inn(Hatch)(Great Value!)
$119
$120
$116
Travelocity
$160
$150
QualityInn
Purple Sage Motel(Panguitch)(Great Value!)
$79
$99
$87
TripAdvisor
Panguitch Inn(Panguitch)
$40
$39
Church's Blue Pine Motel(Panguitch)(Great Value!)
$69
$50
$62
$48
All reviewsmini suiteking bedsmall townfront porchminute drivehuge tvthese cabinsnice bathroomperfect place to staywould stay here againnice placecomfortable bedsperfect enddrive from bryce canyonlooked brand newawesome staywalk in shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

If you are taking 89 north and it's getting dark this place is the best even by large chain standards. I called ahead, which was unnecessary, and the gentlemen at the front desk was very nice and very helpful. The trims are in some respects nicer than your own! Lol!

There is no one here past 9pm so call ahead if its 8p just be safe.

Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank TheGarciaTwo
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Found this place on Trip Advisor. We were a little bit unsure but it turned out to be an excellent find. The room was very clean and comfortable. Big bathroom in our room for three of us. We enjoyed staying in this small community located in the perfect spot for our sightseeing in Utah. We would definitely return here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Susan M
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

For a roadside motel this place is great value for the money. Key positives were the immaculately clean rooms & location was perfect for our road trip. We had two rooms a normal room and a mini suite. two bathrooms in the mini were really nice. Front office stayed late to check us in as we arrived after 11 pm. Not often you find a motel this clean Definitely you can sleep easy here

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Cariocacoug
Reviewed September 27, 2012

When I reviewed this place on tripadvisor. I told my wife Wow, that place has a perfect rating based on 9 reviews. We were a little skepticle. When I called Jim answered the phone and I told him I'd like a room. He hooked me right up. A great price with AAA. I said I'll take it & he said OK, what's your name & I told him & he said you're all set for room number 4. I asked IF he needed a credit card & he said: "No, but I would appreciate a call IF you decide not to come." I was a little worried about not having a confirmation number, but when we arrived I told him I was in room 4 and he said "Welcome .... my name is Jim." He had lots of insights about the sites and gave me a tip to see Cedar Breaks National Monument. Thank you Jim! It was great.

Room Tip: Room 4 was great & we slept great.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank David G
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed here for one night and were not impressed with the lack of professionalism at checkin or our accommodations. I would not recommend this motel and would not stay here again. It was on the highway and was noisy.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple