“Great staff, not many food choices”
Review of The Outlaw Saloon

The Outlaw Saloon
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Hatch
Description: The Outlaw Saloon is a new western bar in Hatch, Utah. Offering a full bar, unique grill your own dining option along with slow smoked ribs, veggie burgers, and apps. This fun venue offers pool tables, darts, and large flat screen TV's throughout. The bar offers a variety of signature cocktails, local brews, and tasty food options. Saddle up on one of our saddle bar stools and experience the wild wild west the way it was intended on.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

There's not a lot of places to eat in Hatch and we picked this one based on ratings. The vibe inside is very Western which was fun. They were super up front about the menu right when we sat down, telling us it was mostly a bar food type menu, with some grill your own steak options, ribs and veggie burger. We were starving after hiking in Bryce all day and ordered the buffalo wings and spicy queso with chips since we were too tired to be bothered with cooking our own meal and didn't want a veggie burger. It was good but absolutely nothing special. It was pricey for what it was. My friend ordered a mixed drink that was watered down. My tap beer was great. The service was good and the bartender was very friendly. I probably wouldn't stop here again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (98)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a great place in a small town! You grill your own steaks here and the meat was high quality and tasty. The wings were also super juicy and crispy on the outside. Our server Valerie was absolutely incredible and just made the experience even better. She was so warm and friendly and also super efficient and professional! She recommended a drink and it was very tasty. My husband and I had a great time here and would highly recommend!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If I didn’t have to grill my own steak and get my own salad dressing and butter and sour cream for my potatoes it would get 4 stars. The menu was slim pickings. I suppose that in the middle of nowhere like that —— about 25 minutes from Bryce Canyon—- I should be grateful it was that good. The steaks were locally grown and good . So just be prepared.

Date of visit: September 2019
TylerMackaben, Manager at The Outlaw Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback. We are a full service bar (only in the county actually) that has a fun and unique grill your own dining option. Our guests from all over the world have loved the fun dining experience and enjoyed our locally sourced cuts of meat. You are correct we have station next to the grill area with all the fixings for your salads, dinner roll, and potato. I hope you enjoyed from our selection of great drinks and have a fantastic trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant/bar is only open between 5-9. Went on a Tuesday night at 6:30 and the placed was packed! Great friendly and quick service. Menu is limited and food is either self-prepared or through the kitchen. I found the black bean burger better than average. Highly recommend if passing through town during dinner!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went to this restaurant/saloon after a long day exploring Bryce Canyon. The staff greeted us in a very manner and were happy to accommodate the six of us. The drinks menu, when produced, was extensive and we all availed ourselves of the variety of cocktails and beers. The dinner menu was also quite extensive and we ordered from the BBQ section, when the meals arrived we were amazed by the sheer size of the servings, just huge quantities of food, freshly prepared and served ready to eat hot and tasty. The decor in this saloon reflects the western theme with western art pieces and saddles on the bar stools.
The staff and the owners were friendly and helpful and it was pleasure to share an evening with them.

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to The Outlaw Saloon? Share your experiences!