A buddy of mine and I stayed here for one night while day hiking the San Rafael swell and Horseshoe Canyon area. Our room was clean and functional (micro, fridge, coffee maker), and the service was friendly -- we had no complaints whatsoever and could happily have stayed several days. As with any affordable roadside motel, you can expect a little bit of noise from neighboring rooms, but that's to be expected.
Protip: Stan's Burger Shack is nearby and a popular roadside spot. We made the mistake of grabbing dinner before checking in -- you get a coupon when you check in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hanksville motel gives you a great central location in the grand circle of southern Utah's national parks; this is why Whispering Sands Motel is premium Hanksville lodging. Enjoy the Satellite TV, wireless internet, air conditioning, and clean/comfy rooms that do include Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Whispering Sands Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Sands Hotel Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Motel Hanksville, Utah