“Worse Place EVER!”

and 1 more site!
Budget Inn
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Green River
Reviewed December 11, 2011

This place was probably built sometime before I was born (1956) and hasn't had many repairs done since. There were holes in the walls, rotten wood molding around the doors, the toilet rocked on the floor, the shower head was too low to stand under (I'm 5' 8"), poor water pressure, and only one light bulb in the room. It did have wireless internet, though I had to ask for a different room closer to the office to pick up the signal. Thank goodness there were no bugs and the sheets seemed to have been recently laundered. To give credit where credit is due, the owners were very nice.

Room Tip: Stay close to the office if you need internet access. Far away rooms can't pick up the wireless...
Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed December 11, 2011

I normally don't give budget motels 5 stars. However this motel had the best service I have ever had at any motel I have stayed at. The couple running the motel went out of there way to help us get our car fixed. The room was only $35 and was big and clean with a fridge and microwave. The breakfast wasn't huge but the waffles were good. The wifi worked good which I desperately needed. If I'm ever through green river again I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Friendly staff but that was about all the positive aspects! The shower head was too short to stand under and the water pressure was little more than a trickle. Zero hot water out of the bathroom faucet and the door did not shut. The room smelled strangely like pee and was drafty. No fridge, no micro (like the sign advertised) and the TV was tiny.

There are a lot more places to stay in the area and I sudgest going to one of them! We will in the future! Price of 45 dollars was not even worth it.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Great friendly service , decent room at a decent price

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 8, 2011

I was trveling through for a buissness trip and stayed a night at the Budgt Inn Motel. I was completly satisfied with my room. I was surprised how big it was.It was alot cleaner and bigger than the room I had a few days before at the Motel 6 and the beds were alot more comfortable. I had a warm greeting from the desk clerk-they were very kind. my next buisness trip I will not waste my time or money by going else where and head straight to the
Budget Inn

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2011

We stayed at Budget Inn Motel again and must said the new management greatly improved the experience. The room was cleaner and the check-in was easier. Good job and look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2011

My family and I were traveling through GreenRiver and needed a place to stay for the night. the Budget Inn Motel poped up first. There were some bad reviews but they were all dated from so long ago so my family and I thaught we could atleast go check them out and if they were as bad as the reviews say they were and if they were we could go some place else in town. We were VERY HAPPILY SURPRISED to see that the were the oppisite as the reviews that we had read.They were CLEAN, BIG,and AFFORDABLE. We stayed for 2 nights. The managers were very friendly and helpfull. They did inform us that they were under new ownership-managment as of a few weeks ago and that they were new to Green River. Our next travel through Green River we will be at the Budget Inn Motel. And on a personal note......I really think that anyone that has a bad review about that motel couldn't be satisfied regardless were they stayed.

Room Tip: Disregard any bad review
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family