Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
roadfever1977
Green River, Utah

Nasty hotel

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 30, 2016via mobile
Nasty gross hotel people who run it are the most unfruendlyest people and r drunks from hell the rms r not very clean and the outside looks like a dump and they charge way too much to sleep in a dump.the people who run it dont take very gd pride in running it
Date of stay: August 2016
    • Official Site
      $45
    0.8 miles from Book Cliff Lodge
    View more hotels in Green River
    See what travelers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed July 17, 2016

The motel does not provide coffee or breakfast but they do offer a $3 credit for breakfast at a local restaurant. A one night stay is fine since the room was big, clean, comfortable with a refrigerator and micro wave--and the clerk very friendly. The property is another matter--it is in extremly need of repairs--the restaurant no longer exists, the swimming pool is covered with what looks like concrete, 2/3rs of the buildings are falling apart with one of the staircases blocked off because the stairs are falling off.

Room tip: Only 1/3 of the building has rooms--get one on the first floor because not sure of the remaining stairs.
    Date of stay: July 2016
    • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    Reviewed May 4, 2016

Moab has NO DEALS and I wasn't about to drop $120 for one night. Stayed here on two different occaisions and it was just fine. Yes it's old and funky but the gal I dealt with was very nice and suggested a great place to eat. I'm watching a bit of TV and sleeping. No problem!

Date of stay: April 2016
    Trip type: Traveled solo
    Reviewed October 3, 2015 via mobile

Well stayed here hoping the reviews wouldn't be half as bad as they are. This place needs to be updated and cleaned. The mattress on the side had indescribable stains. The chair as you see also had stains. The front desk lady was way nice but the hotel definitely needs a remodel.

Date of stay: October 2015
    Trip type: Traveled with family
    1  Thank krisy82
    Reviewed September 11, 2015

Over labor day weekend, all the hotels in Moab were booked so looked online 30 miles from Moab and found this motel on Expedia so I booked it. I usually stay in a brand name hotel, but once in a while I have stayed in a motel in a crunch and it had never been so bad as this. First on a positive note, rate is cheaper comparatively and room is huge -- I mean it might have been almost 1000 sq ft with two beds and space to put more. There was some cleaner smell in the room which was so overwhelming that we had no idea what it was trying to cover up. No bed bites but the smell might have been from pesticide. the floor squeaked as you walked and the entire property is run down and maintained by the person who owns it. Mattress were soft and we tried not to move so it makes no noise. It was hard to sleep with smell and uncomfortable bed. Bathroom was huge and shower was good, so no complaints there. I wish we had driven just a little more and stayed at regular chain hotel. I thought I would be charged if I walked away since I had a booking and it turns out that she asked for my physical card to charge only when I checked in.

Room tip: Checkout the room before you commit
    Date of stay: September 2015
    • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    3  Thank Deepti P
    Reviewed May 6, 2015 via mobile

This was the worst hotel I've ever seen in my entire life. It was so bad that we ended up not even sleeping there because I was too scared. We stayed there a few years ago and when we checked in we noticed a county health department notice on the front door. There was also no cars in the parking lot. We asked the owner why no one was there and they said there's people staying there, they just don't have cars. Our only thought was transients. They need to level that building if they haven't done so yet.

Date of stay: June 2014
    Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    6  Thank KatieK1753