Truckers stay for $25 per night. This place may have been grand in the 1970s, but now it rates right up there with the Bates Motel. Got two rooms for $75 and then they took off $5 more because they advertise as a. AAA motel and I am a member. The place was seriously a disgrace...but the know it and so...the cheap price. The person at the front desk suggested that I look at the rooms before paying because they cannot for refunds. I saw the rooms...but decided to stay and make it a real adventure. Beds were clean but old...shower and refrigerator worked. It was an adventure...I doubt I will ever stay in Green River again...sadly the town seems to be headed towards being a ghost town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for lodging in Green River, Utah? Book Cliff Lodge is perfect for Moab vacationers, business travelers or anyone passing along I-70. Book your hotel room online here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Book Cliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Book Cliff Hotel Green River
- Book Cliff Lodge Green River, Utah