The worst motel in the history of motels. We found this place on the Magnuson Hotels site and didn't see any reviews. Never Again. We asked for a refund once we saw the place but were told by the manager that the owner never gave refunds, no matter what. This place is filthy. And there is still a AAA sign out front, though AAA does not recommend it. We could also see the pool which was full of trash - no water, just trash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for lodging in Green River, Utah? Book Cliff Lodge is perfect for Moab vacationers, business travelers or anyone passing along I-70. Book your hotel room online here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Book Cliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Book Cliff Hotel Green River
- Book Cliff Lodge Green River, Utah