“A Walk Into the 60's”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Green River
Sleepy Hollow Motel
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Green River
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were passing through and stayed for one night. It was a cute old timey walk into the 1960's before all of the hotel/motel chains were around. It is still a family owned motel, the manager is the owner, and the prices are 1960's too. You won't get a large flat screen tv or exercise equipment, but you will get a very clean and comfortable room for a great price. We enjoyed it and would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Celeste-Mike
There are newer reviews for Sleepy Hollow Motel

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We needed a place to stay and were looking for clean and comfortable for a good price. We could not beat this place. We had originally wanted a different location in Green River but they had no vacancies. They recommended Sleepy Hollow and they were right on. We were very happy with the room and have no regrets. Although furnishing are outdated, the room was very clean and the beds comfortable. The facility was very quiet and the management very accommodating. The site is conveniently located and we would definitely stay here again. This motel offers good value for a great price and was just what we wanted after a long day of travel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Wendy W
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This motel is an absolutely no frills, straight forward stop off I-70. It's on the main drag with all the other hotel options. A few counterparts in Green River look a little (lotta?) scary from the road, but the Sleepy Hollow's neon sign was inviting. Definitely of an era past, but well kept and clean. The bed was comfortable and there was an old CRT set that offered a lot more channels than I was expecting. Wi-Fi was solid. Older gentleman working the host desk was kind and efficient. Plus, it's close to a couple local restaurants and just steps from a great coffee joint. For less than $40 a night, it's tough to ask for more!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Rusty S
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Mattress comfy! But no hot water!
Convenient location!
Manager knowledgable about area and very kind. He directed us to best restaurant which we found most satisfying. The grocery store is two blocks away.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank GailCheryl
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have stayed here more than once over the past ten years and I have found this old motel to be clean, quiet, and reasonable with respect to pricing of the room. Since I usually on my Harley when I pass through here, the design of the units makes it easy for me to load and unload my bike. The manager was both accommodating and friendly in my interactions with him and I would highly recommend this place as it reminds me of traveling Route 66 back in the day when I was about 10 years old. The only issue I had was that the mattress was a little hard on my back.

Beats the chain motels, but that is just my experience with this little gem.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Oshea1950
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Nothing special but a nice place to sleep for the night. Clean room with television (plenty of channels). If your neighbors get a little loud, you'll probably hear them but otherwise just a nice place to sleep for a very good price (compared to chain hotel prices).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mike W
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here last night. We had a very clean and comfortable room with retro feel in a good way. The hotel has a friendly hotel manager, and was very inexpensive. Perfect place to stay for our road trip!

• Stayed: May 2013