We drove into town around 7 pm and noticed this place had more cars than any other motel, so thought we could not go wrong since everyone else is staying here. With the wonderul breakfast that they serve it makes the place a great value. My husband said the Chile Verde was the best he ever had. Also it was Melon festival the following weekend so stopped at one of the Fruit stands on the way out the next am to pick up one of thier exotic melons that they grow in Green River to take home with us. Did I mention that it is right on the River?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah