River Terrace Inn
$110
$123
ComfortInn
$110
Motel 6 Green River(Green River)
$63
$156
$133
HIExpress.com
$80
$68
Budget Inn(Green River)
$75
Sleepy Hollow Motel(Green River)
All reviewsmade to order breakfastomeletfrench toastpancakesrestaurant next doorriver terracerooms are hugehotel breakfastcomfortable roomstamarisk restaurantpleasant surprisewonderful hotelan oasisplace to stayincluded breakfastbreakfast barparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 5, 2010

My family and I were passing through Green River on a cross country road trip. It was nearly 3am and we were tired frm driving all day and needed a nice warm bed and a clean room. Boy were we surprised! After reading several reviews on Tripadvisor, I figured this would be the first place I would try. The staff was very accommodating and set me up with a room with a river view. I was told the breakfast would be served the next morning and was given a meal voucher to redeem it.

I was a little weary as I approached my room, I had been traveling around the country for two weeks and was not so sure I made the right choice with this hotel. I couldn't have been more wrong. The room was well appointed and spacious. Most importantly, it was clean. The decor kind of reminded me of sleeping over at my grandmas house in her spare bedroom. Only this room was huge with a small balcony overlooking the BBQ grill, beautiful garden and the river.

Now based n the reviews, I knew the breakfast was a must, however, I checked in at 3am and was not up to waking up between 6-9am to eat. But the foodie that I am forced me to set my alarm for 8:30, I figured this would allow me time to wash up and make it in time for breakfast. Little did I know I was in fo a treat. I had made to order French toast with a chile verde omelet that is out of this world. The dining room staff was extremely attentive and professional. Towards the end of my meal, the owner came over to ask about the rest of my family. He knew we checked in really late and knew they were missing out on breakfast. He advised the kitchen staff to prepare a couple of breakfast sandwiches for them so they would have something to eat when they woke up. He could not have been more kind. The waiter also added fruit and yogurt in my to go bag for my family. I have stayed at five star hotels in NYC and Los Angeles that do not have service as good as this. If I'm ever passing through green river in the future, I know where I'll be staying! I hope this review helps you with your decision, I know I rely on feedback from fellow travelers like you when I am searching for a place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2010
2  Thank Willieboxing
Reviewed September 3, 2010

My husband and I had booked this hotel for a one night stay on our way to Colorado. When we arrived we found the room so pleasant that we decided to stay an extra night and enjoy the hotel amenities including the pool, hot tub and balcony view of lovely gardens and Green River State Park.

The breakfast was wonderful, hot and made to order. We decided to further extend our stay and spend our time exploring Canyonlands. We would make plans to stay at this hotel again rather than going to Moab as it is so beautiful and quiet. The room and the entire hotel were exceptionally clean, and the decor, though dated, was beautiful.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CatMom3
Reviewed August 26, 2010

I can't believe what an amazingly pleasant gem of a find the River Terrace Inn is.

We had absolutely no expectations, simply passing through on a cross-country road trip. However - this hotel was so nice we wished that we had longer to stay and are strongly considering a return trip to use a base camp to explore the area.

The rooms are spacious, very clean, and nicely appointed. Anything we needed we were able to get. The beds gave us a great night's sleep. It would be a very comfortable spot to nestle down for a few days.

The view of the river is peaceful and beautiful. The grounds welcoming and clean.

Breakfast is AMAZING. Cooked to order! Anything you could possibly want.

The owners are very nice and welcoming. The gentleman alternated between cooking breakfast and checking on the patrons with such a charming and gracious attitude that it reminded me of staying at a world class B&B.

On top of that, the prices are reasonable.

It felt almost too good to be true.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank SamaCook
Reviewed August 24, 2010

Arrived at River Terrace a mid-afternoon in August. Staff and reception area was welcoming. The decor throughout the hotel was was tasteful and made us feel that perhaps we had made a good choice. Most definitely! The room was large and again attractively decorated and we had a small veranda with a lovely view out onto the river. The pool was just what was required after a long day touring Canyonlands National Park. It was clean, refreshing and well positioned on a terrace looking out onto the river. The gardens were also well kept and it was nice to see bird feeders which attracted many humming-birds. And to top it all it was by far and away the best breakfast we had on our visit to the U.S.

Dianne Mills (England)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank diannemills121
Reviewed August 23, 2010

...If you enjoy a good breakfast, friendly service, and a plethora of fluffy pillows on your bed! In all seriousness, you will NOT find a fresher, tastier, friendlier complimentary breakfast ANYWHERE! We got in at 5am, when breaksfast isn't served until 6, but they had the food ready a little earlier for us, and kept offering more food (fresh cinnamon rolls, homemade apricot jam...you're hungry now, aren't you?). And rooms are only around $100 a night!! We had a double queen room, and each bed was equipped with six, yes SIX, extremely comfortable pillows. And the rooms had gobs of space to spare, even with 2 queen beds. Rooms also had a microwave and fridge, free WiFi and spacious bathroom. The pool/hot tub area was also very nice.

There's not much to do in Green River in the evenings, however, which is the ONLY downside of this hotel, but Green River is right on the interstate and is a good central location for several national and state parks, so the location worked well for us.

Overall, STAY HERE! It is definitely worth it! : )

• Stayed: August 2010