there is not much in this town but its the perfect stop to refresh from a long drive. Good location to get to many places we enjoy. Our room was clean. Large. The view of river very relaxing. Surprise of green in the desert. Room/building dated but the outdoor pool hot tub are very nice under the stars. Best part was made to order breakfast. So so good. The staff at breakfast was amazing. They went way out of their way for us. This property is alittle more money than some places in town but i will return for the river view, pool, and breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah