After a long day of driving on July 4th we were worried that there wouldn't be any vacancies in Moab so we stopped in Green River for the night. We saw a bill board add for the River Terrace Inn and just walked in. We got a great rate on a river side room and the service was excellent. The room was spacious and had a love seat and balcony facing the river. Beds were very comfortable, nice bathroom, room was equipped with flat screen, microwave, fridge,.... The pool is on a terrace with views of the river. We made it just on time for a sunset and swim and a soak in the hot tub. Outside on the riverside is some very nice relaxing wicker furniture, plants, a grill, and outdoor fireplace. We were so comfortable here. But, the best part was the cooked to order breakfast, which was included in the price. Breakfast selections included omelets, pancakes, grits, scrambled eggs,......I was impressed and without a doubt would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah