We have stayed here twice in the last 6 days. First on our way to Goblin Valley State Park and now on our return to Colorado from trips to all the National Parks. This Inn is fabulous. Rooms are extra large, pillow top beds very comfortable, totally smoke free, great full cook to order breakfast, very clean and well kept. Pool and hot tub were also excellent.
The front desk person - Alan - was fantastic. So accommodating, personable. A great representative of this wonderful Inn. The owners are lucky to have this front office person!!
I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great and comfortable place to stay while in Green River or even when in Moab as it is just down from Arches about 40 miles total.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah