After staying in some rather questionable places, it was really nice to get to Green River and stay at the River Terrace. The room was spacious, quiet, and clean. Our only problem was with the gasket on the wall heater. Since it got down to zero degrees in the morning, the cold air coming in kept the heater going on and off all night. That was fixed the following day. The made to order breakfast was quite good and the overall price performance for the stay was excellent. The desk clerk provided a terrific dinner recommendation, which we hit both nights we stayed there.
On a previous trip we visited the John Wesley Powell Museum across the street from the River Terrace. This is a superb small museum that provides a great deal of information on Powell's trip of discovery through the Colorado River basin. I recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah