We stayed here one night as a stop off place on a long trip. The hotel is dated but the rooms are very spacious and it was very clean! The bathroom was spacious and also very clean.
Breakfast was great but if I have anything negative to say it would be a simpler way to tell guests about the cooked to order omellettes. The gentlemen was very nice that greets everyone at breakfast but he has to explain to every guest enterering the breakfast area about the kinds of omellettes you can order. Other hotels that do this have a piece of paper you fill out with the options listed on it you check off what you want. The gentleman greeting us could simply had you the check list. Overall it was a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah