driving in to Green River city of Utah, my heart sunk seeing all the abandoned buildings and I was not looking forward to our hotel. to our surprise we found a little paradise in the middle of a deserted city. The location was fabulous, next to the river, the grounds were spotless along with the outdoor furniture. Our room was very clean, nicely done and our balcony looked out on the river . In the morning we walked down for breakfast and to a second surprise we were able to order anything our heart desired. The service and the food were excellent,. The manager asked us as to where we were going and few minutes later came up with a map and few recommendations about local national and state parks. That's what I called FIRST CLASS SERVICE. I was very disappointed that AAA has given this jam of a hotel only two star..they deserve better than that..We traveled for 10 days and stayed at View Hotel in Monument Valley, paying much much more and the River Terrace by far was the best hotel in our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah