Hotel was nice and clean. Room was ready for us. No road noise or noise from other rooms.
Breakfast was great. Scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, and the usual juices and pastry.
will be staying here again if we decide to travel to Las Vegas via the northern route from Colorado Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel, Green River, Utah hotel offers 60 guest rooms and has all the amenities that make the brand a top pick plus an indoor pool and hot tub which form the perfect end to a day of travel. Excellent location with beautiful views of the Bookcliff mountains. Close proximity to dining, golf and the John Wesley Powell Museum. This hotel is centrally located to all of the spectacular scenery that Southeastern Utah is famous for. Hotel features include free local phone calls, high speed wireless internet, and a complimentary Express Start breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Green River, UT and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Green River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Green River Hotel Green River
- Holiday Inn Green River
- Green River Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Green River Utah