First, I didn't stay here; I booked this hotel for my boyfriend and a group of his friends riding thru. They said the rooms were big and comfortable, the hotel was nice and clean and the breakfast was the best they had on the whole trip. Now here's why I love it: I booked the hotel for them after calling and looking up every hotel out there. There were 23 bikers in their group, and they were trying to cut down cost and put 3 to every room. After talking to the other hotels/motels, this seemed like the best most cost efficient option. I told the reservation agent that there would be 3 men to each room, so we either needed 2 Queens and a rollaway for every room, or something comparable. She told me that they had 3 rooms left that had 2 queens and a sofa bed, perfect. So I booked those as well as 5 regular double queen rooms and called the hotel directly to arrange for the rollaway beds, and they had those waiting in the other rooms. When the boys checked in, that was not what they got. Not the hotels fault, it was the main Holiday Inn reservations doing. They were given 8 double queen rooms, none which had a sofa bed. Anyway, they ended up having to book additional rooms, since the hotel didn't have any more rollaways. Had we known this from the beginning, I could have booked them a different hotel, but at this point they had been riding all day and were just tired and hungry. So I called the HI res people and let them know of the problem.........they did nothing. But the manager of that specific hotel, Brooke Hendersen, took care of everything. She called me today to inform me that she was refunding me for one of the rooms because of the mix up. What service!! I would stay at this hotel again, regardless of price, just for the great customer service! Thank you, thank you, thank you to a great local staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel, Green River, Utah hotel offers 60 guest rooms and has all the amenities that make the brand a top pick plus an indoor pool and hot tub which form the perfect end to a day of travel. Excellent location with beautiful views of the Bookcliff mountains. Close proximity to dining, golf and the John Wesley Powell Museum. This hotel is centrally located to all of the spectacular scenery that Southeastern Utah is famous for. Hotel features include free local phone calls, high speed wireless internet, and a complimentary Express Start breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Green River, UT and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Green River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Green River Hotel Green River
- Holiday Inn Green River
- Green River Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Green River Utah