Motel 6 Green River
$129
ComfortInn
$111
$80
River Terrace Inn(Green River)
$151
$130
$123
$180
Budget Inn(Green River)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Older but clean, quiet hotel that is a good value for visitors to the Arches National Monument area, especially compared to hotel costs in Moab Utah. But the hotel listing on Booking.com for a "Queen Room" was deceptive, in my opinion, because the bed is a smaller bed (full size). Calling it a "Queen Room" suggests that it has a queen bed, and failing to specify the bed size in the listing further suggests that the deceptive marketing is intentional. Customer service at Booking.com said this was the listing provided by the hotel, and that older hotels often describe their rooms inaccurately in this manner to bring in customers that might otherwise stay away.

Room had a refrigerator and microwave, which can be useful. Bathroom did not come with shampoo. Had to go to a vending machine to buy a little tube of shampoo for $1. Was lucky any were left. No continental breakfast either - just coffee or tea. But good value.

Location is very quiet. Slept well, even though the bed was smaller than we wanted.

Room Tip: "Queen room" does not mean queen-sized bed. It will be full-sized. If you book directly from the Motel 6 website, though, the room description may be more accurate.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeff L
Lenny P, General Manager at Motel 6 Green River, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for stopping at our Motel 6 in Green River, UT! I am glad that you found your room to be clean and quiet. Motel 6 is a great value therefore, there are not many anminities in the room. However, you will always find us to be clean, comfortable, and affordable. Our rooms either have two full size beds or one queen size bed to meet your travel needs. The next time you are in Green River, I hope you choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We haven't stayed at Motel 6 in years. But with the outrageous prices that every other hotel/motel was requiring in this hole in the wall town we chose Motel 6. We were very pleased with the young man who checked us in and the rate of $45. was a surprise considering what the others wanted. He was helpful in restaurant recommendations (of which we didn't take-foolish us) and pointed us to The Arches. Which we did visit. Very nice man.
A basic Motel 6. Clean, adequate for one night and what we needed.

Room Tip: Don't eat at Burger King. We went for 7am breakfast. They opened at 7:20 and we KNOW they served us yesterdays breakfast. You cannot convince me they didn't.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Lenny P, General Manager at Motel 6 Green River, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Motel 6 in Green River. I am glad that you found our great prices. We are indeed the best deal in town. We pride ourselves on excellent guest service and are pleased that you found us to be friendly and helpful. As you saw first hand, we strive to be clean, comfortable and affordable. I trust that the next time you are in the area you will choose to stay with us again. Feel free to ask us, we will point you to some good places to eat as well!

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Who allows a family of 6 to check in to 2nd flr RM at 1230 am with Rollin luggage. When the hotel is empty.. very poor hotel management skills. I know this warning will go father by posting here...this property is not clean quiet safe or comfortable. Drive like the wind

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Lenny P, General Manager at Motel 6 Green River, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding our Motel 6 in Green River, UT. I apologize for your unsatisfactory experience during your stay at our property. It is our goal to satisfy all our guests and their requests. Unfortunately, this may have disturbed you and for that I apologize. I will examine this situation and make any needed adjustments so that we can continue to provide a clean, comfortable, and safe visit.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

On our way back home to Colorado, we ended up staying at this Motel 6 after everything (including the Motel 6) in Moab was booked for the night. The experience was pretty typical for a Motel 6 as I've come to rely on the brand as a good place when you just need a bed and shower while on the road. It was clean, and the beds were firm and comfortable. The TV was a tube TV, not flat screen, if that matters to you. There was free Wi-Fi, but it worked horribly. After trying to load several things on my phone and iPad to no avail, or maybe waiting several minutes for a page, I eventually just switched both back to using 3G/LTE and had no issues. The bathroom was surprisingly spacious with sink, toilet and shower in the room together. I believe others have mentioned the odd shower. It seemed cool and modern at first, but showering in it was uncomfortable and a bad way to start the morning. It's just a shower in the corner as opposed to a tub and there's not much room. It looks spacious until you close the curtain. I'm a pretty small person and hit my elbows on the walls. You can't escape the water spraying down on you either. I get that it probably makes more sense for this type of shower in an economy hotel where people probably never take baths anyway, but but if you want to shave your legs, or even lather up without the soap being immediately rinsed away, be ready for a struggle! It's also worth noting that the person working the desk said this is a franchisee of Motel 6 and not a corporate site, so AAA discounts don't apply.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our Motel 6 in Green River, UT. I am pleased that you found your room clean and comfortable. We are scheduled for a full remodel this fall which includes newer tv's. We are also constantly working on improving our internet signal. Even without AAA discounts, you will find us to be the best price in town. I hope you will come and visit us again!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Only stayed one night before Arches National Park ..Room was clean , price was cheap , place was quiet . Pool was already closed for winter .Situation closed to the center ( 10 mn walking ) so a great deal for a stop over..

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Lenny P, General Manager at Motel 6 Green River, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at our Motel 6 in Green River, UT. As you experienced, you will find that we are clean, comfortable, and affordable. We have a great location and are within walking distance of local restaurants. Also, we are less than 50 miles from Arches National Park, making us an affordable option to stay before or after experiencing that great park. I trust that the next time you are in the area you will stop again!