Motel 6 Green River
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$114
$80
$68
Budget Inn(Green River)
$75
Sleepy Hollow Motel(Green River)
River Terrace Inn(Green River)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stayed here 2 nights, really wished I hadn't. At check in there were 2 women behind the counter- one was on the phone in the side room & it was quite obviously a private call- even though there were 3 guys in front of me she didn't get off the phone to help check us in faster.

The girl on the desk was really intent on chatting to the guys as she was checking them in (much more chatting was happening than checking in)- I got to over hear that she was turning 19 in December, she really liked a guy- who was a trucker, she wanted to ask him out but she was shy, she thought he was also shy- and therefore not asking her, he told her he was single but she wasn't so sure..... AHHHHH come on- I am just stood there like a lemon whilst this is all going on, she checked the 3 guys in front on my in soooooo slowly. So eventually she gets them all done and then moves onto me- she was OK to me but not particularly friendly or polite (BTW other staff member was still on the phone this whole time).

Finally got my room- check in girl didn't give me any indication of where it was on the property- room was OK- kind of old and worn but alright, main complaint was it had no bath tub only a shower. But then I went to check out- emo/ skater looking girl who'd been in the phone when I'd checked in was talking to similar looking emo/ skater looking guy when I walked in the office- she saw me come in- said something to the guy and walked straight out of the office!!! I'm stood there with the key card not knowing what to do- luckily an older lady sat at the back of the office area told me just to leave it on the counter. Really shocking service- I really think the management need to look into what their staff are like. I would not stay here again.

BTW Green River is a really run down town- really would not recommend to anyone to stay here- only good part is the Tamerisk Restaurant.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else- or maybe be a young male, you'd probably get a much better experience with the staff!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2013

20 of us checked in the night before our 6-day rafting trip. The room was a good deal for the price w/ a fridge and microwave. The night we returned was a bit of a disaster. They had lost our 10 room reservation and only had one room for us. It took hours for the other 9 rooms to be cleaned.
There were lots of unsupervised kids screaming in the pool up to 11 pm when I finally said something. There seemed to be a lack of management presence around the place. I felt bad for the housekeeping staff trying to cope with being overwhelmed.

Room Tip: There's no restaurant or room service. Left side of motel gets morning sun and afternoon shade.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed here one night on a long drive from Idaho to Texas. The check-in area was deplorable (A/C not working, generally filthy) but the clerk was friendly and provided good service. The room itself was what you'd expect from Motel 6 -- small, with an old TV and "comfortable enough" bed. The bed was clean and nothing unpleasant like body hair was noted. The motel was quiet and I slept fine. The A/C was somewhat functional. It cooled for a few hours and then seemed to peter out late at night. The room became a little warm but not unbearable. There was a notice in the office that mini-fridges were available for a fee but I had a clean one in my room at no charge. The toilet bowl was discolored but other than that the bathroom was generally clean and usable. The one thing that absolutely did not work was the free wifi. My computer, which generally works fine with pretty much any wireless, would not hold a connection. For the brief periods that it was connected there were horrendous delays on basic web traffic (e-mail). I finally resorted to using my phone.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank when_are_we_leaving
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was by far the worst place I've ever stayed in. We too arrived late after 8 pm and got the last room available. It was hot and the AC didn't work very well. There were 2 beds for us... 1 was a double and the other was a single. It was dirty and smelled bad, had bugs and stains on the carpet. We just needed to sleep and we were up early the day and blew that pop stand!!

Room Tip: Don't leave the light on!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Green River, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Dear marson1 - Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We sincerely apologize for the odor, cleanliness issues and pests you encountered during your stay; these conditions are certainly not consistent with our quality standards at Studio 6. Please kindly contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Got in to the hotel late in the evening, checked in and went right to sleep. Woke up in the morning to find a filthy nasty carpet. Informed the office upon check out and was told they would put in on the list and hopefully corporate would redo some of the rooms in the fall/winter. Really? I just want a clean room and bed, nothing fancy but clean is important. Spend a hundred bucks and clean the carpets...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family