“Recommended”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Breakfast was very good. The staff was very friendly. The service was fast and the prices were reasonable. I would recommend.

1  Thank Hope L

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Stopped in for breakfast with our family of five. The service was a bit slow and indifferent, the restaurant had no cold cereal which was on the menu and the choice of two in our party. The wait for food seemed long for a restaurant that was one quarter full. When the food arrived it was fine, generally good diner level breakfast food. There are not many choices for breakfast in Green River, you might want to poke around and see if there is a better one than this.

1  Thank Abel M
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

1 cheesburger with bacon
2 ice teas
1 peach pie with ice cream

$ 21.00 ???? never again!!

I will tell every trucker on the cb. Every person I have an opportunity to inform. "Go elsewhere!"
I dont mind a little pricey
but this place is out of control!! Sorry. Nice and polite wait staff but I have my own kids to put through college. I am still.in shock at the price of"not the greatest meal"

1  Thank Johnny C
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stopped on our way to Moab. Really bad food, frozen cheeseburger with no cheese, old ice cream with no flavor. Women's room smelled horrible.

1  Thank red1259
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took our children out for a day trip to Green River Utah.

We had such a fun day exploring, but by that evening our kids are tired and hungry. We decided to stop and it West Winds for dinner before the long drive home.

The staff were great, especially given we had five grumpy kids.

Thank you! We will be back!!