“GOOD EATS !”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 22, 2012

While on a road trip to visit Arches and Canyonlands National Parks my wife and I stopped at the West Winds Restaurant in Green River, Utah for breakfast. Not the most modern of places but the service and the food were as good as any place we have stopped in the past. If your looking for a good meal you will not go wrong at the West Winds Restaurant.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We ate here about 8:30 at night . The food seems a little pricey but being open 24 hours may be why.
We orderd a Utah Burger which is a double meat with cheese and bacon and all the trimmings with fries and split it
The burger is average size and the patties are pre made and small,decent order of fries, $16.00 for it and two teas. your looking at 30 bucks for two people which is high for a burger.
As for taste it was very good and the tea was just as good
I would not have a problem eating there again other than price ,to me it is just too much

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Been thru Green River numerous times and have eaten at the West Winds for breakfast twice now. Both times the food was very good. Omelet one time and biscuits and gravy next time. Servers were both very friendly and very good with keeping my coffee and water full both times. I will be back.

2  Thank wyowanderer50
Reviewed July 27, 2012

we got into town too late to have a choice. the food was as promised and the service as less than average. my husband is trying to eat healthier, and the only choice was the chicken breast cottage cheese plate...he said he didn't know anyone could make cottage cheese taste worse than it normally does...but they did!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

We each got a huge warm homemade cinnamon roll with frosting and butter. It nearly filled the large take out container. It was a delicious treat. Service was excellent and very homey.