“Nice surprise, clean friendly and decent breakfast options.”

Comfort Inn Green River
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Green River
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I didn't expect much, Green River, UT was not my destination. We arrived later than expected. Our room was recently remodeled. The bed was comfortable. The shower was clean and free of mildew. The breakfast bar had healthy options including eggs, yogurt, fruit, waffles toast bagels english muffins. My teenaged son ate heartily. We had planned to go out for breakfast but there was no need. On the return trip we decided to go back.

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We received great service at this Comfort Inn. The owner happened to be in the lobby when our family of 6 checked in late one evening. He graciously gave up his suite so we could have a room large enough for our family. Staff was great - and our room was amazing. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Room was okay, but the gunmetal gray towels were disturbing. I supplied my own reasons--poor water, little water, heavily mineraled water--but I still did not like it and it would be deal-breaker for me in the future. Clean, white towels are the "floor", not the "ceiling" for any hospitality entity.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for two nights in the beginning of August. The only positive part about it was the acceptable breakfast that we received. At a glance, the reception hall also seemed pleasant, but we were shocked as we entered our room. The first sight that hit us was the stained furniture inside. Added to that were the disgustingly-looking towels that seemed as though they had been used for a long time. Another unpleasant part was the "Internet", which was functioning only for the first few hours of our stay. On the first morning, we went to see the Arches, only to come back to an...open door to our room. The room was in the same state as it had been before, even though the "maid" had apparently come inside and forgotten to close the door after she had left. Not only did she fail to put in new bathroom accessories, but she had also forgotten to make the bed, change the towels, or even take out the trash from the night before. When we asked the receptionist about why our room was unmade, she simply stated that we were supposed to request this service. I also never remember requesting the service of opening our room door and leaving it open for anyone to come in if they wished...

Room Tip: There are NO good rooms... Green River is not a pleasant place to stay. Avoid it if you can, unle...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank benafil
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was clean and maintained hotel. Nice room and our bed was comfortable. Great breakfast. Good location as a stopover to the Utah canyons. Room was expensive though for the area. Not much for restaurant choices in town.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I found the dirty carpet in the halls and lobby mildly disconcerting , but what really knocked me out were the nasty hairballs in the bathroom . Not only on the floor , exacerbating the fact that the tile was missing in the corner , but also in the tub . Good thing I'm a 'shower' man . My hundred and ten dollar room was upstairs , but no one bothered to turn the air conditioner on , so I was forced to leave it on 'high cool' until it got too cold in the middle of the night . I got up and turned it off and went back to sleep . Then it came back on , spewing gassy fumes reminiscent of a carbon monoxide attack , and forcing me to unplug the unit . I then opened the window to let the unfortunate by-product waft out . Next time , I'll stay at the Motel Six across the street . And invest the difference .

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Reception friendly - Rm 109 Tiles/grout /caulk around toilet--- filthy---- but I did not expect much more after the dirty carpet in the hallway--- Breakfast room ok but disappointed overall -can not recommend this hotel-

Room Tip: Room 109 in need of a good clean
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family