“Very Nice and affordable too”

Comfort Inn Green River
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Green River
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The room was a bit small but clean and comfortable. The indoor pool and hot tub were a blessing, clean, and inviting. The motel serves soup or chili in the evenings and breakfast in the morning. I skipped the eggs and sausage patties but the waffles, bagels, oatmeal, yoghurt, hard boiled eggs, juice, pastries, etc made up for it. I would definately stay again. I observed the one desk clerk dealing with an upset customer. There must have been at least 10 people in line to check-in. She dealt with it calmly and professionally. I was impressed.

Room Tip: Away from the parking lot on the first floor. There is no elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Green River

Reviewed May 16, 2013

There is not much choice in this area. This Comfort Inn was average in every way. Two story hotel, with no elevator. The towels were were dingy and gray. Wifi worked okay and the breakfast was average. The exit where this hotel is, is the only exit for many, many miles that has any services. That is why we stopped here for the night. It was rather unusual, the evening desk clerk had made soup and was serving it from a crock pot when we checked in. We had already eaten dinner. When we checked out, there was a baby with all the gear behind the front desk. The front desk clerk said the baby was a co-worker's. Also strange, the evening and the morning desk clerks were sitting in a chair while working. I did see each get up and walk and they did not appear to have infirmities.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travlingal51
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very Clean Very Nice Bed Carole & George Enjoyed our night good breakfast in the am pillows were great firm & soft 4 of them each bed TV updated LG flat screen value for the money will stay again front desk nice friendly not bad for the price !!

Room Tip: one mile off RT 70 good price & clean Excellent Bed !
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Emma made my check in a breeze. This location offer a indoor pool. A mid-day snack. Food is plenty within walking distance. Parking available from a bike up to big rig Parking. Rooms are clean and updated. Eazy on eazy off to the interstate highway. Will return again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was passing through here and I am familiar with Green River, great little town has a Bar, Grocery store, and several motels to choose from, I chose this one this time since I havent tried it and was satisfied the beds were good and comfy T.V. was modern, bathroom was tight and shower was clean but no water pressure or the shower head was out of date. The service was helpful when I woke up to discovering somehow I locked my bathroom door on the outside and then discovered room-phone did not work, but the night clerk was quick to resolve the issue and I got my shower all in plenty of time for me to get to work on time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Matthew W
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The day person working at the desk was great, the night person was HORRIBLE!!!. The rooms were nice, comfy beds, clean and quite. The pool was ok, but the hot tub was so nasty looking, I would NEVER get in that tub. Breakfast was really good and we got pizza from place in town that was great.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ron R
gmut424, General Manager at Comfort Inn Green River, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear Ron,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. After reading your comments, I would like to apologize for the way our night desk clerk responded to your needs. Actions of this nature are not tolerated and are handled as soon as we are made aware of them.

I have sent you a message hoping that you will give me the opportunity to talk to you further to obtain more information about your stay so that this matter can be addressed appropriately. We are glad you enjoyed the cleanliness and comfort of your room, along with our breakfast .
We take pride in our customer service, and we hope you will return as our guest and let us accommodate and provide you with exceptional service in the future.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Brenna Hunt
435.564.3300

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We went to utah to visit the Arches national park, and we found hotels in Moab too costly, literally around 150 dollars, and then we saw this place, price is about half. It is in Green River, a tiny town in the middle of the dessert with a couple of hundreds residence. It is about 40 minutes drive to the Arches National Park.

Back to the point, hotel is very clean, newer, bed is comfy, breakfast has many choices. Meet the standard of a comfort in you will find in the US. Only problems are checkin is slow, and A/C is noisy. Besides that this is a very nice stay with good value. You can't ask for much when you travel in the middle of no where in the dessert of Utah.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple