“Just An Awesome Evening of Entertainment!”

Pickleville Playhouse
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a summer theater playhouse. I went with family last week ans enjoyed one of the shows. It is quite a unique place for such a small town, big summer tourism
Boise
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Just An Awesome Evening of Entertainment!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

For the past two years, my wife and I have had the memorable opportunity to attend a performance at the Pickleville Playhouse. The cast and their performance is simply awesome no matter what play you see. Just recently, we attended "Bandito Rides Again" and thoroughly enjoyed it. I don't know that we've laughed so hard for years while watching the performance. We attended this performance with another couple who felt like we did and wondered why these actors/actresses weren't appearing on Broadway. When in Bear Lake it's a must see!

Visited August 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Exceeded Expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

I am not someone who enjoys the theater. So, I wasn't expecting much when someone purchased tickets for us to go see "Bandito Rides Again". I was actually very entertained. All of the performers were very talented and the play was hilarious. I would definitely go again and purchase my own ticket. The also have an outdoor restaurant that you can eat at. We ate there after the play and it was good.

Visited August 2013
the west
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Much better than expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

What a rollicking good time. We saw Juanito Bandito Rides Again and it was so much fun. The play was an original by the director and it was full of such clever lines and hilarious hijinks. The cast and the music were outstanding. they are very talented and play off each other so well. We couldn't stop laughing. Get your tickets early because they are often sold out.

West Jordan, Utah
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Bandito Rides Again Truly Fun for All!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We took our family group (four adults, eight kids aged 5 to 12) to see "Bandito Rides Again" at the Pickleville Playhouse just last week. This was everyone's first time. Didn't know really what to expect, but we were treated to an evening of laughter and "awesomeness". We were hesitant to bring the five year old, but she was entertained the entire time. The cast is great. Bandito is hilarious. The pianist is really talented. The kids loved the jokes and shenanigans. I warned my kids going into this that they'd better mind their manners, not realizing it's a melodrama, and everyone hooted and hollered throughout the perfomance. So fun for the whole family! We all loved the music. The cast hangs around afterward for pictures. If you buy the CD, just know that not all the songs are the same as what you might see at your performance. But the kids demanded we listen to it over and over and over. It was the kids' favorite activity up at Bear Lake. We would definitely do this again!

Las Vegas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

If you find yourself at Bear Lake, you MUST take the time to check out the Pickleville Playhouse. But FIRST, you MUST have dinner at Bandito's Grill before the show! Oh my heavenly goodness! Dinner was fantastic and the show kept us laughing from beginning to end. Our entire family loved every minute of it. Greatly talented performers all around. You will NOT be disappointed. Good old fashioned family fun at a reasonable price.

1 Thank L8nmom