“Excellent. Great family night out. For a small local theater it greatly exceeded our expectations.”

Pickleville Playhouse
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a summer theater playhouse. I went with family last week ans enjoyed one of the shows. It is quite a unique place for such a small town, big summer tourism
Reviewed June 24, 2011

The whole family enjoyed this. Dinner and a show was enjoyed by all ages 10-45. We saw Joseph musical and it was very good. A great way to spend a night while vacationing at bear lake.

2  Thank teammcg

Reviewed August 11, 2010

My wife and I went to the playhouse while staying at Bear Lake for a week. I was tagging along and had low expectations ,but I was roling on the floor because I was laughing so hard. We saw "Bandito Rides Again." This is an original play written by the guy who plays thetitle character. He carried the entire show. it was family friendly we had kids there age 6 and up. People who take themselves too seriously might not enjoy this very much, but I will go again next time I am there.

1  Thank cleeet