“Old time burger joint.”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Farmington
Description: Newly opened in May of 2012 in a new area called Station Park with stores, movies, other eating places, and a stop for the Front Runner commuter train
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

This is a fun the old-fashioned burger stop. Great place to go to get something to eat before catching a movie next door or just wandering around the new station park outdoor mall in Farmington. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Overpriced **** terrible service and could get a better meal at McDonalds for half the cost. I would never recommend this place to anybody.

1  Thank Georgia Pudding... n
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Typical Johnny rocket menu great shakes super slow service. Last visit I had salad poured water out of the bottom of the bowl before I could eat it. Great theme idea bad execution. Too bad because it has potential.

1  Thank Talktomama
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We we arrived at 6:45 on a Friday night and were told we could sit at the counter or wait "a few minutes" for a table. It didn't appear terribly busy, so we waited for a table. The "just a few minutes" was actually almost 25. It was irritating that she wasn't more honest about the wait time. We were given a little buzzer thing and were able to watch the amazing fountains, but it was still annoying. The food was good, but nothing outstanding. I had the #12 burger with regular fries and my friend had the chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries. The burger was seasoned well and a good size portion, but the fries were blah. They were on the cold side and nothing special. The sweet potato fries however, were the best I've ever had. My friend was nice enough to share a few with me and they were very good. They needed a little salt, but otherwise, perfect. The service was hit and miss. We were greeted by our server right off the bat and brought water, but then our he was slow to come back and take our order. He also wasn't prompt in filling drinks. The restaurant was clean and the servers danced occasionally, which was kind of cute. Main drawback is that it was SO COLD! We were seated kind of near the door and every time it opened, we felt a draft. I noticed someone below who was not seated by the door said the same thing, so it appears that it doesn't matter where you sit. It sounds like in the winter, you will probably be cold. At the end my total including a tip, was $10, and I had one of the lower priced things on the menu. If you got an entree, soft drinks, and a shake/dessert you could easily spend double that, even for just one person. I would say that it's not that great for that kind of money. I've also reviewed The Habit, which is a burger place very close to Johnny Rockets. I'd say the burger was about the same quality, but about half the price. The Habit also has amazing onion rings. I would go there again before I'd go back to Johnny's.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

2.49 for a soda and 5.49 for a shake ... Really. Everything else was ok but that's pricey. Never again