“Devil's Garden”
Review of Devil's Garden

Devil's Garden
Ranked #3 of 28 things to do in Escalante
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Full of hoodoos....yes, I leaned something new yesterday. It's quite a site to see. I think my husband enjoyed it the most, as he was able to climb the rock formations.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Nature in this area is so overpoweringly splendid, that there's so many superb things to see near Escalante. But the trip to Devil's Garden is certainly worth the 15 miles of dirt road to get there. This can be done with any decent car. Best time is probably the end of the afternoon / early evening. Schedule about an hour to see the best of it, but it's alo a great place to take your picknic.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

If you like cool hoodoos that you can get up close and walk around, these are awesome! seriously, we were all by ourselves, and it was amazing. There is a restroom, and picnic area. Not too far down Hole in the wall road.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was recommended to us by our B&B host. What a fantastic place! My three children spent at least 1.5hrs here running around and playing hide and seek. Every rock formation was different. The area is fairly well contained so I wasn't worried the kids could get lost. It's still desert so they had to watch out for critters, but we only saw lizards. I would recommend waiting til later in the day to visit as it was very hot with very little cover at 5-6:30pm.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

this place is AMAZING! you don't have to walk far at all to experience the beauty of this amazing natural feature. its not really regulated and there are paths everywhere so you need to be a bit sensible to not ruin this place for others in the future

2  Thank Juliaguliadavies