“Move over Hell's Backbone Grill, your replacement has opened.”
Review of North Creek Grill

North Creek Grill
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Escalante
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located within the Slot Canyons Inn. We are a full service restaurant in a grand setting with outdoor seating and beautiful views. We offer local steaks and burgers. As well as wood fired pizzas, chicken dishes, salmon, eggplant and gluten free items. We are open tuesday through saturday from 6:00 to 9:00. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Hell's Backbone Grill gets a lot of publicity but the food at the North Creek Grill on the premises of the Slot Canyon Inn is really better all around: the location, the service and the food. Four of us had dinner 3 nights in a row at this restaurant: There was not one complaint among 4 women (2 of whom are excellent cooks). Their menu is varied enough to eat there more than one night. The entire restaurant is outdoors in a very beautiful setting, is small and intimate and the service was great. We were also allowed to bring our own bottle of wine each night. This new restaurant is a great addition to the area of Escalante and if you are staying at the Slot Canyon Inn, it could not be more convenient.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

The North Creek Grill is at the Slot Canyon Bed and Breakfast. The atmosphere is first class and the food is incredible and affordable for what you get. They serve there own beef that they raise and make great wood baked pizzas with very unique twists!

1  Thank risingDTranch
Reviewed October 2, 2011

We had a wonderful dinner there in a beautiful outdoor setting. We watched the sun set and then dined by tiki torch light. They have a wood oven for great pizzas. Very friendly people and better food than the usual Escalante fare.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

The food was absolutely amazing, it was fresh and paired perfectly. The local beef was cooked to perfection. The service was excellent and the food was priced just right. I was in town from California and I would drive 8 hours again to enjoy this delicious meal.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

The North Creek Grill has an amazing atmosphere and tranquil setting. The food is simply incredible! I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to lick my plate when I was finished. I am from LA and the food was so good and so reasonably priced that I would take the 8 hour trip just to eat here. The staff is friendly and the view is remarkable. I highly recommend the North Creek grill for your dining needs!