“Good Eats”

Eats of Eden
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Eden
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Eden is a very small town and the choices of restaurants is quite limited. This restaurant has a nice family atmosphere and is perfect for a casual meal with family or friends. The food is good and the service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Side salads were HUGE that came with the meals. The pasta was nothing better than what I would make by boiling up a pot of Prince but it was comfort food after a long day of skiing.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We ski at the two local resorts near Eden/Huntsville, Utah. Every time we visit, we go to Eats of Eden. The staff is friendly, the environment is warm and cozy and the bread pudding is delicious. My family loves this place. I would be fine eating just the bread pudding alone because it is so delicious. I also like that you can order out and take it back to your condo or wherever you may be staying. Stop by earlier in the day to grab a menu so you know what is on the menu for your call-in. Otherwise, you will wait anywhere from 20-30 minutes, which is a reasonable amount of time if you don't call ahead. It can be crowded during ski seasons in the evening because there are very few places to eat in Huntsville and Eden combined. I highly recommend this "mom-and-pop" style restaurant. It has a family-owned feel. I don't know if it is family-owned but it definitely provides that feel. If you NEED fancy, upscale this is not your place. If you want downhome family-feel good and good food with a lot of choices, you will like Eats of Eden. My husband loves the reuben sandwiches.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We were in town for a few days to go skiing. The food is good and fairly generous portions. The only complaint we have was that the service was a little slow. We ate the clam chowder, Patty Melt, fish and chips, and salads. It was all good.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

A buddy and I went for lunch and got the supreme pizza and garlic bread. The pizza is like a digorno pizza nothing spectacular but the garlic bread was so good. I would go back just for the garlic bread. Oh and our waitress was super cute and I should have asked hrer out...lol