“Good Family Restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Pleasant Grove, Utah
“Good Family Restaurant”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We were in town for a few days to go skiing. The food is good and fairly generous portions. The only complaint we have was that the service was a little slow. We ate the clam chowder, Patty Melt, fish and chips, and salads. It was all good.

• Visited January 2013

Ogden, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing garlic bread!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

A buddy and I went for lunch and got the supreme pizza and garlic bread. The pizza is like a digorno pizza nothing spectacular but the garlic bread was so good. I would go back just for the garlic bread. Oh and our waitress was super cute and I should have asked hrer out...lol

Visited September 2012
Danville, Kentucky
“Great Find!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This is the second time I have been in the area and the second visit did not disappoint us. My son and I skied all day and came down to eat on our first visit. This time the whole gang was on the trip and there was something for everyone. Their pizzas are great and so are their pasta dishes. I had some trout that was tasty. Worth a stop for a beer and some grub. Priced right and staff was friendly. We'll be back again on our next time through the area.

• Visited July 2012
Irvington, New York
“Great sandwich”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I love the sandwiches the best on their homemade bread, but overall it's a nice place to eat as they seem to have something for everyone and everything is made fresh.

Visited February 2012
Eden, Utah
“MUST VISIT”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Nestled into the crossroads of quaint little Ogden Valley Utah, in the town of Eden, who'da thunk you'd find a gem of a restaurant like this one.

The best food in town and then some... I've lived all over the world and love it when I find a good restaurant. Eats Of Eden is one you can't wait to get back to. Just look at the menu and you find a little bit of everything for everyone including the AMAZON PIZZA, a must try!!! Highly recommend the Stake and Everything as seen in my photo.

• Visited June 2012